[Cubicweb] CubicWeb as a reflection tool

Fletcher, John P j.p.fletcher at aston.ac.uk
Mon Dec 13 13:43:50 CET 2010

Alexandre

Explanation.  There exist a number of tools which can be used to create "Thoughts" which would more or less correspond with a Card in CubicWeb.  These can be linked into a blog, or otherwise put together.  Most other tools lack the flexibility and semantic content of CubicWeb and I want to find a way to exploit that.

I am attempting it from a personal point of view, simply noting the ideas I have, problems I have (and solutions) etc.  I am comparing this with other tools I am using for similar things, which I have been doing for more than 10 years on different tools.

I am finding that a comination of Card, Blog and Folder (with Card entries allowed) plus tags and see_also gives a lot of what I need to get going.

The enquiry was to see if anyone else is thinking along similar lines.

John