[Cubicweb] CubicWeb as a reflection tool

Alexandre Fayolle alexandre.fayolle at logilab.fr
Mon Dec 13 12:47:39 CET 2010

On Monday 13 December 2010 12:36:17 Fletcher, John P wrote:
> I wonder if anyone has used an implementation based on CubicWeb as a tool
> for reflective writing.  I am interested in this, both as an individual
> tool and also for work with students, particularly in engineering.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflective_writing ? Or something else?

Short answer is probably "no", but I'm not familiar with the concept nor
certain I understand what you're needing.

Formations Python, CubicWeb, Debian :  http://www.logilab.fr/formations
Développement logiciel sur mesure :      http://www.logilab.fr/services