[Cubicweb] CubicWeb as a reflection tool

Fletcher, John P j.p.fletcher at aston.ac.uk
Mon Dec 13 12:36:17 CET 2010

I wonder if anyone has used an implementation based on CubicWeb as a tool for reflective writing.  I am interested in this, both as an individual tool and also for work with students, particularly in engineering.

The needs for the latter would include being able to store links to picture or videos, and mathematical formulae would be useful as well.

Is there anything like this around?  I am starting from the intranet tool already.

Thanks

John