[Cubicweb] Reciprocal Relations

Fletcher, John P j.p.fletcher at aston.ac.uk
Mon Dec 13 12:28:39 CET 2010

Nicolas

Thank you for the replies.

I am very interested in the semantic capability of Cubic Web to capture the nature of relationships among the ideas.  I am currently using the instances I have to document the experience of using it.  That then throws up ideas for things which I would like to do, which I am attempting to feed back as clearly as possible.

At the same time I am not familiar with all the internals of CubicWeb and bit by bit I am learning more.

I am therefore very interested in the comments you give which I can try out, and I am particularly interested in (3) below.

merci encore

John