[Cubicweb] Accessibility distinction for a CubicWeb powered website developed by SecondWeb

Celso FLORES jcelsoflores at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 10 19:35:59 CET 2010

Great to hear how CubicWeb is used and adapted in so many different ways.

Congratulations to SecondWeb for this label on such an important issue.

Extended congratulations to Sylvain, Nico, Adrien, Pierre-Yves, Stephanie,
Julien, Alexandre, Olivier, Arthur, David and all staff from Logilab, that
has always been so helpful in our learning of CW and our incursion in the
Open Source World.

Carlos BALDERAS and Celso FLORES
CreaLibre
Mexico's CubicWeb Avanzada

2010/12/10 Florent Cayré <florent at secondweb.fr>

> Hi CubicWeb fans,
>
> it is my pleasure to announce that a large french website
> (http://www.idf.veolia-transport.fr, recently reached 50 thousands
> visits in a single day) developed by SecondWeb and powered by CubicWeb
> has been distinguished today for its accessibility : it reaches the
> Silver Accessiweb label
> (http://www.accessiweb.org/fr/Label_Accessibilite/).
>
> I will soon make some feedback on this work that has been pretty
> challenging.
> Thanks to all for your daily help, in particular Sylvain from Logilab
> who directly contributed to the project.
>
> Regards,
> Florent, for SecondWeb.

Celso FLORES
Knowledge Management Consultant
Mx. 044 8180 75 04 73    Fr. +33 (0)6.64.35.52.28
celso at crealibre.com        Skype: jcelsoflores