[Cubicweb] Reciprocal Relations

Fletcher, John P j.p.fletcher at aston.ac.uk
Sun Dec 12 19:54:38 CET 2010

I very much appreciate the symmetrical relation 'see also' which creates both links.

I would be very interested if there was an implementation of a reciprocal pair relation e.g. parent/child
where creation of one implied a reciprocal one in the other direction.

It would be very nice indeed if that was implemented as a tool which could be replicated with a pair of names
as tag can be used without having to modify the code.

Something similar exists in SemanticMediaWiki where pairs such as 'author of'/'written by' can be easily put together.

John