[Cubicweb] Making changes to cubes

Fletcher, John P j.p.fletcher at aston.ac.uk
Sun Dec 12 02:16:29 CET 2010

aurélien

Thank you for your help in this and the other messages.
I had not appreciated that modification of the schema meant that there had also to be a migration.
I have been able to use the information you gave to get things working and also see the potential for the systems.
I am particularly liking the way in which "see also" works in a reciprocal way to enrich the data.
I like also that when I change the structure I can see that reflected in the schema diagram.

Thank you again

John