[Cubicweb] Task cube error message

Fletcher, John P j.p.fletcher at aston.ac.uk
Tue Dec 7 12:11:29 CET 2010

Sylvain

Sorry I have only just seen this message. The environment is Ubuntu 10.4 (64 bit) and most of my code is installed from the Lucid distribution, except for intranet, event and task, installed by hand.  It may be that there is some installation deficiency.  I ran a create on a server mode instance of intranet. I tried out various things but get this error on the first attempt to create a task.  I have not seen a similar error on any other cube.  I did report a different error on the link cube.

The backend is postgresql as installed automatically by the distribution.

The trace I sent before came from starting the instance in -D mode and then immediately attempting to create a task.

I could try out creating an instance of just the task cube and see what that does.  I can only work on this at home in the evening.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more information.

John

Dr John P. Fletcher Tel: (44) 121 204 3389 (direct line), FAX: (44) 121 204 3678
Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry (CEAC),
Associate Dean - External Relations,
School of Engineering and Applied Science (EAS),
Aston University, Aston Triangle, BIRMINGHAM B4 7ET  U.K.