[Cubicweb] Link or merge two instances?

Fletcher, John P j.p.fletcher at aston.ac.uk
Mon Dec 6 15:38:32 CET 2010

Some time ago I started an instance based on card and have built up about 20 cards with quite a lot of links.

I have now started a different instance based on intranet to explore the richer context.

I would like to have the content of the first one available in the second one.  I can see three possibilities

1.        Link from one to the other externally (they have different port numbers)

2.       Link somehow through the database

3.       Merge them so that the 20 cards are in the intranet.

I favour (3) but lack information how to do it.  This would enable me to enrich it (with tags etc).

I have been searching for documentation and examples but not found any for this.

John

Dr John P. Fletcher Tel: (44) 121 204 3389 (direct line), FAX: (44) 121 204 3678
Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry (CEAC),
Associate Dean - External Relations,
School of Engineering and Applied Science (EAS),
Aston University, Aston Triangle, BIRMINGHAM B4 7ET  U.K.