[Cubicweb] Adding new cubes to the distribution

Fletcher, John P j.p.fletcher at aston.ac.uk
Mon Dec 6 13:08:08 CET 2010

Nicolas

Thank you very much.  I think at some point I had not set the CW_MODE correctly and therefore the create command would not work without sudo.  I used sudo because it worked and created an instance under control of root.  I am learning the system at the moment so I have put up with that, but now want to be able to move over to the user mode.

I am very excited by what I see in cubic web.  I installed the intranet cube as I saw it had a lot of cubes all working together and I need some examples.  I began to see how tags can help the system make suggestions.  I am wanting to build intelligent systems which can use semantic web cabability in a way which I have only seen talked about up to now.

Thanks again - I will keep the questions coming.

John