[Cubicweb] Adding new cubes to the distribution

Fletcher, John P j.p.fletcher at aston.ac.uk
Mon Dec 6 11:17:04 CET 2010

Adrien

It looks as though this is where I am getting confused - that I am not in user mode.

It is not a question of the correct cubes being loaded, as they all are, as you can see from my next message, when I ran it in server mode.

It is all part of the learning curve, where I am working towards being able to create my own cubes, but I want to do that in user mode, not editing in /etc/share/cubicweb/cubes.

Thanks

John

Dr John P. Fletcher Tel: (44) 121 204 3389 (direct line), FAX: (44) 121 204 3678
Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry (CEAC),
Associate Dean - External Relations,
School of Engineering and Applied Science (EAS),
Aston University, Aston Triangle, BIRMINGHAM B4 7ET  U.K.