[Cubicweb] CubicWeb sprint in Paris on january 19/20/21 2011

Sylvain Thénault sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr
Fri Dec 3 20:53:05 CET 2010

Hi there,

almost everything is in the title: we'll hold a CubicWeb sprint in our Paris office after the first French Semantic Web conference [1], so on 19, 20 and 21 of january 2011.

The main topic will be to enhance newcomers experience in installing and using CubicWeb.

If you wish to come, you're welcome, that's a great way to meet us, learn the framework and share thoughts about it. Simply contact us [2] so we can check there is still some room available.

[1] http://www.semweb.pro/
[2] maito:contact at logilab.fr