[Cubicweb] Are there tools in CubicWeb to build a wiki?

Fletcher, John P j.p.fletcher at aston.ac.uk
Wed Dec 1 22:56:35 CET 2010

Dear all

I still cannot resolve the question of :card:`something` links.  I have looked at the text in cube/card/schema.py and the content field is defined like this:

    content  = RichString(fulltextindexed=True, internationalizable=True,
                          default_format='text/rest')

However, when I actually create a new card I cannot see any control to define a content text format, to choose ReST.  I wonder if something is missing from my configuration, or the version from the Ubuntu Lucid distribution does not work in the same way.

John