[Cubicweb] cubicweb / jquery / wdcalendar / fullcalendar

Carlos Balderas carlos.balderas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 16:27:30 CEST 2010

Hi Adrien, thank you for your answer.

I made the test with:
    force-html-content-type=yes
and the calendar worked again.

Then I went back to  force-html-content-type=no in all-in-one.conf file, and
I used "self._cw.demote_to_html()" in my calendar view and worked fine too.

So, thank you very much for helping me to solve this situation, sure helped
a lot. =)

I am designing a calendar cube using one of these jquery plugins, the schema
design might be a little different from the one you have already, I will
share the repo so you can take a look to see if it fits your needing, also
would be great once I get to first "stable" version, make it available to
cubicweb community

I can help to do this points: i.e. events (ICalendarable objects) published
in json, xml or ical format, so whenever you have a little time I will be
needing a little couching here just to get started  =)

Best Regards
Carlos Balderas

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 1:13 AM, Adrien Di Mascio <adrien.dimascio at logilab.fr