[Cubicweb] some cubicweb goals for 2010

Adrien Di Mascio adrien.dimascio at logilab.fr
Mon Apr 26 13:41:06 CEST 2010

On Monday 26 April 2010 13:19:39 Nicolas Chauvat wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 12:36:36PM +0200, Sylvain Thénault wrote:
> Shouldn't project.reverse_done_in return the same thing as
> project.related(..) then ?

Well, reverse_done_in doesn't return anything, it's a special
attribute which is the list of related entities.

I guess in the ZCA world, the view() method would start with something
like :

def view(vid, rset, **kwargs):
  rset = IResultSet(rset)

where rset would be adpated to an object implementing the resultset
interface if possible.

> * does self.add_constant_restriction(...) really have to be a
> method of self, I would expect to find it on the syntax_tree object
> or on a RQLHandler object that would manipulate the syntax_tree as

It was probably a typo. It is a method of the syntax tree. (cf.
rql/nodes.py).

--
Adrien Di Mascio - LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Tél: 01.45.32.03.12