[Cubicweb] some cubicweb goals for 2010

Sylvain Thénault sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr
Mon Apr 26 10:22:45 CEST 2010

On 23 avril 18:10, Aurélien Campeas wrote:
> Le mercredi 21 avril 2010 à 18:38 +0200, Sylvain Thénault a écrit :
> > * refactorings, api cleanups (by order of priority):
> >   - adapters instead of interfaces implemented on entities (probably
> >     not using ZCA though, likely vreg based)
> >   - proper cube layout (rename schema into model, move postcreate file, etc)
>
> I'd prefer keeping schema as the model as a whole includes entity
> classes and hooks (AFAIUI).

that's model as in 'data model', and as such entity and hooks usually contains
more 'logic' than model code. I would like something like:

 cube
  \- model (include schema, pre and post create, sql extensions)
  \- logic (entities, adapters)

I dunno yet if I prefer an additional 'hooks' package or if it should goes
in logic too. Opinion on this?

http://www.ciubicweb.org/ticket/856248

> >   - new input/output url system
>
> does that mean urlrewrite/routing ?

What I want is:

* cleanup urlpublish, url rewrite (and it's two magic, identic but different
  classes) api

* being able to have in one place url generation / associated url input parser