[Cubicweb] how to make available comment attribute of TrInfo entity for non-managers users in cubicweb workflows?

Carlos Balderas carlos.balderas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 02:15:18 CEST 2010

Which would be the way to allow a user which does not belong to managers
users group to write a comment in the transition process of a state of a
workflowable entity?

By default only the users in managers group are allowed to write this useful
comment at the time of changing from one state to another, but when a
'normal' user who has permissions to change these states of the workflow
process, tries to do the same operation, this comment (that will be shown in
the workflow's history) does not appear so can not be written.

My first question was if this has some intentional behavior?

Then I made some tests and I tried to force this functionality by adding add
and update permissions to the users group for TrInfo entity, but nothing
seems to change.

Workflow works fine, It is just this little thing that I would like to
understand better.

Thank you very much for your help
Carlos Balderas