[Cubicweb] [Python-projects] apycot

Sylvain Thénault sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr
Mon Mar 9 11:25:54 CET 2009

Le Thursday 05 March 2009 10:06:06 Didrik Pinte, vous avez écrit :
> Hi Sylvain,

Hi Didrik,

> Going one step further. The cube runs fine. I'm creating the new Apycot
> configuration file. I would just need more info (or where I can find it)
> on the following parameters :
>
> - checks : I guess this is where I configure pylint checks, etc,. What
> is the list of checks I can use ?
> - preprocessors : what is the list of preprocessors I can use ?

Julien answered to those ones.

> What is the difference between an apycot config and an apycot group ?
> The configuration parameters looks exactly the same.

indeed. As Julien told, groups are used to share some configuration parameters
among multiple project. The idea is that your project can use some
configuration groups, and the resulting configuration will pick for each
entry either the value specified in the project configuration or the one
specified in the group if not set on the project (though there is no kind of
group priority for now, since we've had no need for it for the moment).

Python et calcul scientifique:           http://www.logilab.fr/science