[Cubicweb] Fwd [: Re: [Python-projects] apycot]

Arthur Lutz arthur.lutz at logilab.fr
Mon Mar 9 12:30:42 CET 2009

----- Forwarded message from Didrik Pinte <lists at dipole-consulting.com> -----

From: Didrik Pinte <lists at dipole-consulting.com>
To: Sylvain Thénault <syt at logilab.fr>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 08:10:30 +0100
Cc: python-projects at lists.logilab.org
Subject: Re: [Python-projects] apycot

On Tue, 2009-03-03 at 19:03 +0100, Sylvain Thénault wrote:
> Hope that helps. One more time, don't hesitate to ask for more information
> since I know those are very rough indication... Hopefuly it should be better
> in a near future once apycot has stabilized.

Hi Sylvain,

Thank you for this clear explanation. I will try to to make the test
today and give you some feedback on that. This is a good starting point
for some configuration doc ;-)

Didrik

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Arthur LUTZ                                    LOGILAB, Paris (France)
Développement logiciel avancé - Intelligence Artificielle - Formations