[Cubicweb] [lists at dipole-consulting.com: [Python-projects] apycot]

Arthur Lutz arthur.lutz at logilab.fr
Mon Mar 9 12:29:51 CET 2009

For archive:

----- Forwarded message from Didrik Pinte <lists at dipole-consulting.com> -----

From: Didrik Pinte <lists at dipole-consulting.com>
To: python-projects at lists.logilab.org
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 00:43:45 +0100
Subject: [Python-projects] apycot

Hi guys,

I'm trying to get a running instance of apycot. I've seen the new
cubicweb-apycot and apycotbot in the debian repositories. There seem to
be nothing in /usr/share/doc/cubicweb-apycot
and /usr/share/doc/apycotbot. I have seen this ticket that could
interest me : http://www.logilab.org/ticket/5265

Is there any howto or configuration doc I can find to know how to get
cubicweb and apycot running correctly  ?

Thanks

Didrik

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Arthur LUTZ                                    LOGILAB, Paris (France)
Développement logiciel avancé - Intelligence Artificielle - Formations