[Cubicweb] installing CubicWeb 3.14 with a PostgreSQL 8.3 db on Ubuntu 8.10

Roland Reumerman roland.reumerman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 12:10:20 CEST 2009

Problem solved: when you mentioned that class in that module I
suddenly remembered that earlier this week when I first ran into
trouble I'd commented out the line of code 2 lines above that
(helper.create_database(cursor,
dbname,encoding=source['db-encoding'])) and replaced it with 'pass' as
a kind of debugging test for myself. No wonder no db was created after
all... Anyway, thanks for all the help, the db is created now: I'll
continue on my journey then.