[Cubicweb] installing CubicWeb 3.14 with a PostgreSQL 8.3 db on Ubuntu 8.10

Roland Reumerman roland.reumerman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 07:24:08 CEST 2009

Hi,
$ psql -h localhost -U cubicweb template1
works fine on my computer.
Both the postgres & cubicweb pg users have superuser and createdb
rights (I checked with pgadmin3), but still the db creation fails
(though it first claims it succeeded). I'm using Postgres 8.3 with
postgresql-plpython-8.3 Debian package installed.
BTW, I've used another pg user with similar rights on an install of
OpenERP 5 (Python suite that also uses psycopg2), and it creates and
fills database with no problems, so it seems my configuration is
basically in order.
Ciao,
Roland