Cubicweb + ReactJS development

Carlos Balderas carlos.balderas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 02:05:54 CEST 2019

Hello dear cubicweb community.

I would like to install Cubicweb + ReactJS development environment.

At the moment I am running instances of cubicweb 3.26.14.
As a second step I have cloned the project: LOGILAB-CWCLIENTLIBJS which I
understand, is the library that allows us to perform rql queries to a
cubicweb instance through this javascript library and returns a result in
json format, and for the third step I've cloned the project:
LOGILAB-CWCLIENTELEMENTS, which I understand allows us to transform the
cubicweb web interface into elements of ReactJS.
I'd like to validate if I am getting the right picture and if that is the
case, in this step in particular is where I would like to know how to
perform the configuration which allow me to link the CW instance with the
React JS so I can get my whole project running.

[image: image.png]

Any help or maybe an example you could kindly share with me it would help
me to get started a little bit faster.

Without further to say, I send you greetings and wish you a great week.

Regards!
Carlos Balderas