[Cubicweb] 3.27 pre-release available

Laurent Peuch cortex at worlddomination.be
Tue Jul 30 12:30:13 CEST 2019

On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 12:09:41PM +0200, Denis Laxalde wrote:
> Laurent Peuch a écrit :
> > Will it still be possible to add new features? I have quite some patchs waiting
> > to be reviewed/merged (and a bit polish/more tests for the last ones):
>
> Nothing is frozen yet.

Great :)

> I still have to read your recent messages (from last week). But it's
> possible that I missed some older ones; so if you want to bump the
> corresponding messages (older than a week) on the list, it'll give me
> another chance to have a look.

I've sent the last ones last week normally (I'll see if some old
haven't been merged).
I'm not sending all the patches at once at all as I want to polish
them much more, add more tests and does the rebasing when changes are
made. And also not overwhelmed the people who are reviewing (well...
you for now :/).

For reference, everything is here and regularly updated
https://hg.logilab.org/users/lpeuch/cubicweb (I also often backports
most of my patches on 3.26 as I'm using them for dev)

--

Laurent Peuch -- Bram